The following process can open a space within the crafter of the message to preach the Word with insight, intimacy and confidence through the Holy Spirit.
1. Read the Gospel and prayfully reflect on it.
2. Write your own commentary on what it says to your journey towards racial sobriety.
3. Discern what stage(s) of racial sobriety came to your attention in the reading of the gospel and your commentary.
4. Read the “Voices” section of the stage(s).
5. Ask the question, “How would my preaching of this gospel intervene on their racial issues and/or encourage their journey to racial sobriety?”